No Bake Low Carb Cheesecake
29.5 net carbs for entire mixture.
Chocolate Mug Cake
1-3 net carbs per mug
|Picture from ATX Gluten Free|
- 1 large microwave safe coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons Carbquik (or any other low carb flour substitute)
- 4 tablespoons Splenda (or sugar substitute)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or melted sugar free chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or 2 tbs heavy cream 1 tbs water)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional add-ins: pinch ground coffee, dark chocolate chips
- 1 small pinch of baking soda and salt
Grease a coffee mug with oil or cooking spray. Place all ingredients in mug and mix with fork to combine ingredients, but don’t over-mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. The cake might look like it is overflowing from mug, but it will settle. Cooking time depends on microwave strength, but the standard is 1 minute and 30 seconds; with 3 minutes being on the higher end. Final product should be moist.
Carbquik Recipe: Cream Cheese Cookies
1-2 net carbs/ serving
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 eggs yolks, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Carbquik
- 3/4 tsp. salt (unless salted butter is used)
- Sugar free jam..(raspberry, apricot, strawberry) OR a pecan half
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
Place the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener into a bowl and mix until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the yolks and vanilla, and mix to combine. Then add the Carbquik and the salt and mix well until everything is incorporated.
To form cookies, use a regular teaspoon and then roll into balls with your hands and place on an ungreased cookie sheet or on parchment paper. Then flatten each ball with your fingers until a little disk is formed..About 1/2 inch..Then on top of each disk make a little dent with your finger and fill with the sugarfree jam.. Not too much..OR you can put a pecan half in that little dent.
Bake for about 12-16 minutes, watching carefully..The bottoms will turn slightly brown, but the tops won\'t. Remove from the oven and let sit in the pan to cool for about 10 minutes. CAREFULLY remove them from the pan onto a wirerack to cool. They are very tender, so they will be firmer the cooler they are.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
9 or 10 net carbs for a batch of 24 cookies
- 3/4 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 2 cups Splenda
- 2 tbs cream (or low carb milk)
- 1tbs vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Carbquik
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 baking soda
- sugar free chocolate chips
heat oven to 375. Beat shortening, splenda and syrup in large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in cream (or milk), vanilla and egg. Stir in Carbquik, salt and baking soda. Blend in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoon fulls onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Cook for 11 minutes and let cool for 2 minutes. YUM!
Net Carbs Per Serving: 1g
- 3 1/2 cups Carbquik
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 whole eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
-Heat oven to 350°F.
-Grease angel food cake pan (tube pan, 10x4 inches or 12-cup bundt cake pan) and dust with Carbquik.
-Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
-Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
-Cool 5 minutes; turn pan upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate.
-Remove pan; cool cake completely.
Something neat to add to your pond cake: Sugar free flavored syrups!! YUM!